Boxcar Opener Solutions for Challenging Environments
Operators often experience difficult, or in many cases, hazardous working environments that make it challenging to open boxcar doors safely.
Boxcar openers alleviate the hassle of opening boxcar doors when operators face conditions such as:
- Damaged doors
- Shifted loads in the boxcar that can fall out onto the dock
- Stored energy in plug door handles, which can cause the handle to twist or spin
- Limited space available between the dock and the boxcar door
These conditions have resulted in potentially dangerous outcomes, which is why our units are designed to keep your operators safe. Our experienced representatives evaluate your environment to equip your team with a boxcar opener that custom-fits your needs based on the following:
- The availability of a forklift and forklift operator
- Number of boxcars received on a daily, weekly, or monthly basis
- The type of door on the boxcar received: sliding, plug, or both
- Location of the receiving dock in respect to your facility: interior or exterior
- Space available between the dock and the boxcar door
Prevent injuries and increase productivity with these Boxcar Opener units:
Units Mounted to Forklift Devices
These units are suited for mounting to a forklift device and provide a safe solution for opening and closing boxcar doors.
Stand-Alone Mobile Units
This unit’s design features safety, mobility, and adjustability in a compact and stable platform.