Hopper Trailer Opener
Our customers made it clear they needed a hopper trailer opener; they needed the flexibility of a handheld unit with enough torque to get the job done, but not too much to avoid damage to the hopper trailer gate components. Rotation speed was also a critical factor, as the user needed to open the gate in an efficient, yet controllable manner. Weight was crucial as the unit had to be light enough for the user to operate it all day long.
The new patent pending Door Demon Hopper Trailer Opener (HTO) combines all of those requirements into a feature-rich unit with a custom shaft and socket assembly designed for the task at hand.
- Unique shaft and socket design prevents detachment while allowing sockets to be changed in seconds.
- Lever mechanism to manually lock the shaft when needed.
- Designed for trailer hopper gates with enough smooth, continuous torque to do the job without damaging the gates.
- Handheld to ensure the user can feel the end of the hopper gate track.
- Lightweight for extended use.
- Air powered for safe use in dusty environments.
- Safe noise levels below 80 decibels.
- Speed set fast enough for efficiency yet slow enough for complete control.