The “Dragon” Pneumatic Two-Wheel Hopper Gate Opener perfectly combines mobility and speed to safely open the toughest railcar gates.
One of our strongest units, the powerful air motor and gearbox combination is designed to produce the most torque possible at an optimal speed for both productivity and safety.
The use of continuous torque provides significant power in a very controllable manner.
Also, unlike pneumatic powered impact units often found in the market, the Dragon puts very little strain on the operator and operates at a much lower noise level with a rating of 90 decibels.
This air-powered unit can also include powered lift and powered side-shifting wheels to accommodate traveling capstans. This helps improve the speed and efficiency of the unloading process.
Improving safety for the operators is the number one priority of the “Dragon” pneumatic two-wheel hopper gate opener.
Call for Availability
- Prevents operator injury
- Increases unloading speed
- Single-person operation
- Smooth, continuous torque
- Low maintenance cost
- Low maximum noise: 90 dBA
- Air Powered – 70 CFM and 90 PSI required
- Available options include powered lift and powered side shifting wheels
- 6” – 20” vertical height adjustment
- Stabilizer bar for torque suppression
- Durable Powder Coat – Safety yellow
- Without Side Shift – 30”W (53” torque bar at ground level) x 28” x 42”H
- With Side Shift – 51”W (53” torque bar at ground level) x 28” x 42”H