Pneumatic Roller Concrete Vibrator
The dual roller pneumatic vibrator is ideal for concrete applications that require both high frequency and high force.
HOW IT WORKS: Air pressure activates the multi-slotted vane on two rollers (one within the other) which creates multiple vibrations on each orbit; this produces a powerful force at a high frequency.
- This series of vibration solutions are the original heavy-duty vibrators specified and used by precast producers.
- There are no bearings, seals, or O-rings.
- 3 moving parts (vane, roller-vane, inner/outer roller) provide for simple, long-wearing vibration requiring minimal maintenance.
- Shaft, roller, and endplates are hardened and ground to assure high performance and reduced wear.
- Frequency ranges between 4000 and 16000 vpm depending on the type of vibrator and air pressure applied.
- It produces a powerful output force ranging from 1000 pounds up to 5500 pounds.
|Unbalance Weight:||2 Ground Steel Rollers (5500-6500)|
|Lubrication:||Recommended (if the environment is clean)|
|Air Supply:||30 to 90 PSI (2 to 6 bar)|
|Air Type:||Clean; usage of filter (40µm) will extend life|
|End Cap :||Ground Steel Plates|
|Ambient Temperature:||400°F (200°C)|
|Noise Level:||~ 100 dBA|
|Air Nipple Hose Size:||5/8" - 3/4" (depending on model)|
COMMON VIBRATION APPLICATIONS:
- Concrete Precast: dual roller vibrators leave larger aggregates relatively undisturbed which lessens the chance of segregation; by moving only the fines of the mix and removing entrapped air, dual roller vibrators help to produce a much higher concrete density.
- Other Concrete Applications: concrete screeds, concrete pipes, prestressed concrete, and more…
- Other Common Applications: refractory
|ROLLER CONCRETE VIBRATOR PRICING, SPECIFICATIONS, AND PERFORMANCE|
|Model||Price||Frequency||Force Output||Air Consumption||Weight|
|30 PSI||60 PSI||90 PSI||30 PSI||60 PSI||90 PSI||30 PSI||60 PSI||90 PSI|