The “Quick-Tach” Skid-Steer Mounted Hopper Gate Opener utilizes a universal mount quick attach plate allowing it to easily mount to most skid-steers or similar loading devices.
This unit’s hydraulic motor is powered by the hydraulic system of the skid-steer or similar device via the auxiliary hydraulic ports. This makes the “Quick-Tach” a great solution where power options such as air and electric are not available.
The unit has two pivot points, each locked in place with a 1” pin. The boom itself swings both left and right, plus the head also turns left and right. This allows the “Quick-Tach” drive shaft to be positioned as needed to access the railcar capstan.
Approximate Lead Time: 2 – 3 weeks
- Prevents operator injury
- Increases unloading speed
- Single-person operation from seat
- Smooth, continuous torque
- Low maintenance cost
- Utilizes skid steer’s hydraulics – no other power source needed.
- Built in hydraulic flow control
- Several shaft positions
- Quick attach universal mounting plate