Roller Railcar Vibrators
Our line of pneumatic roller railcar vibrators offers a full range of frequency and force. With only three internal moving parts, these hopper railcar vibrators have an extended life and require minimal maintenance.
HOW IT WORKS: Air pressure activates the multi-slotted vane on two rollers (one within the other) which creates multiple vibrations on each orbit; this produces a powerful force at a high frequency.
- This series of roller railcar vibrators and shaker solutions is the industry standard for hopper railcar unloading.
- Mounts easily to most standard wedge brackets for use with hopper railcar pockets.
- There are no bearings, seals, or O-rings.
- 3 moving parts (vane, roller-vane, inner/outer roller) provide for simple, long-wearing vibration requiring minimal maintenance.
- Shaft, roller, and endplates are hardened and ground to assure high performance and reduced wear.
- Frequency ranges between 2000 and 9000 vpm depending on the type of railcar vibrator and air pressure applied.
- It produces a powerful output force ranging from 1000 pounds up to 7500 pounds.
|Unbalance Weight:||2 Ground Steel Rollers (5500-6500)|
|Lubrication:||Recommended (if the environment is clean)|
|Air Supply:||30 to 90 PSI (2 to 6 bar)|
|Air Type:||Clean; usage of filter (40µm) will extend life|
|End Cap :||Ground Steel Plates|
|Ambient Temperature:||400°F (200°C)|
|Noise Level:||~ 100 dBA|
|Air Nipple Hose Size:||5/8" - 3/4" (depending on model)|
INCREASED UNLOADING EFFICIENCY WHEN USED WITH THESE COMMODITIES SHIPPED VIA HOPPER RAILCAR:
- Agricultural and Food/Beverage Commodities: potash (fertilizers), urea (fertilizer), corn, soybeans and soybean meal, wheat, sorghum, and distillers dried grains and solubles (DDGS).
- Aggregate/Mining Commodities: salt, coke, crushed stone, sand, gravel (up to 1/2″), limestone, cement, iron ore, gypsum, and frac sand.
- Many Other Commodities.
CR-6500 Railcar Vibrator with Wedge Bracket and Custom Handle for use with Hopper Railcar Pocket:
|ROLLER RAILCAR VIBRATOR PRICING, SPECIFICATIONS, AND PERFORMANCE|
|Model||Price||Frequency||Force Output||Air Consumption||Weight|
|30 PSI||60 PSI||90 PSI||30 PSI||60 PSI||90 PSI||30 PSI||60 PSI||90 PSI|
|CR 5500||Call Us||5000||7000||9000||1700||3500||5700||30||49||58||33|
|CR 6500||Call Us||3500||5000||7000||1800||3700||7100||32||44||52||38|
|CR 7800||Call Us||2000||3000||5500||1600||4200||8100||35||46||51||40|